We collect information from visitors to this website for registering candidates and clients THROUGH THE USE OF ONLINE FORMS.
- Respecting your privacy is of utmost importance to us at Virtue Eternity UK.
- Any information you submit to our website, or that is gathered by a “cookie” during your visit, is used strictly by Virtue Eternity UK to maintain a record of your purchases and for promotional reasons.
- We do not sell, transfer, rent or trade your information to any third party.
- When you register at our site, you will be asked to submit some personal information, such as name and contact information.
- Virtue Eternity UK will safeguard your personal information. Under no circumstances will we disclose or share your information with any unauthorized third party.
- In addition, we utilize a “cookie” to track your movements on the site. The cookie “remembers” who you are, therefore eliminating the need for you to re-register with us every time you visit our site.
- Virtue Eternity UK places small packets of data, known as cookies, onto customers’ computers and mobile devices.
- This is a standard practice all online businesses adhere to cookies are an integral part of assisting Virtue Eternity UK in providing a high-quality online shopping experience to all customers.
- With cookies enabled, Virtue Eternity UK can determine the buying and browsing behaviour of all customers. By browsing Virtue Eternity, customers consent to the placement of cookies on their computer.
- Customers can disable cookies if they want personally from their browser
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
Here are the main uses for cookies:
- To maintain effective technical operation of the website.
- To allow Virtue Eternity UK to collect valuable information regarding the shopping and browsing habits of all customers, including the ability to monitor sales, campaigns, and other services.
- To enable Virtue Eternity UK to create effective advertisements targeted to specific people.
CONTACTING VIRTUE ETERNITY UK
We will not share your data with third parties unless we are obliged to disclose personal data by law, or the disclosure is ‘necessary’ for purposes of national security, taxation and criminal investigation, or we have your consent.
If customers have any comments, questions, or concerns regarding the Policy or any other issues regarding privacy and security, please do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com customer care representatives.
www.virtureeternity.com is owned and operated by
Virtue Eternity Limited
63 / 66 Hatton Garden, Fifth Floor, Suite 23, London, EC1N 8LE.